Monday, June 6, 2022

MAGICAL AFFIRMATION MONDAY - Affirmations For Happiness

Merry Meet, everyone!


It's been a couple of weeks! 

After Terri left, as you know, I caught Bob's head cold. I'm still dealing with a cough but it's improving.


The Friday after Terri left, I wound up taking Tabby to the vet. She had to have several teeth removed. We did that last Wednesday and found out the underlying cause of her losing her teeth so young was Feline Leukemia.  Dr. Johnny removed several teeth including one canine. She is doing better and eating up a storm. We know her life span will be shorter than the average cat.

A few years ago, I learned that Earth Mother brings these strays into my life so that they may have a feeling of love and (maybe a little spoiling) during their time here. Tabby is all of that, for sure. For however long she gets to be here, she gets naps and snuggles whenever she wants... even if it means I don't accomplish much. 



Here is this week's affirmation:

HAPPINESS HAPPENS!

Happiness is a natural part of life. 



All my best 
~ Rain





No comments: