Monday, June 20, 2022

MAGICAL AFFIRMATION MONDAY - Affirmations For Happiness

 Merry Meet, everyone!

As you read this, I'll just be home from a writer's conference. Was great to meet up with friends, make new connections and think about writing again. 

I keep trying to think positive but Book 2 in this series has fought me from the beginning. The latest hump was losing the flashdrive with the manuscript. Thankfully, I'm not very far in the story. But that will soon change.

A couple of weeks ago I was able to connect with a combat training officer from Ft. Polk. He's retired and has a thriving homesteading business with his wife and kids. He's local so we're going to get together soon to hopefully get a couple of major questions answered that impact the hero side of my book.

Things are crazy the rest of this week. My mother-in-law and her husband arrive tomorrow. They've not visited us in over five years. The last time they were here, Dick helped Bob lay the floor in my studio. We were walls and floor - that was the extent of my now completely-packed studio/ office.



Our affirmation for this week:

TODAY
I'M CHOOSING
HAPPINESS

In every moment, I have the free will to choose.

Be Blessed
~Rain



No comments: