Monday, June 13, 2022

MAGICAL AFFIRMATION MONDAY - Affirmation For Happiness

 Merry Meet, everyone!

We've had some rain again this week. This time, I'm being more thankful for the rain. I finally felt up to getting out last week and getting the garden planted. 


two zucchini plants and marigolds. The  cage beyond has 3 potato plants


Close up of the tomato row and a marigold


Full length look at the 30' bed of tomatoes.
the white buckets are worm castles. 
Add worms, starter compost then continue to feed/water
for happy, productive worms!

There are 17 paste tomato plants, 3 Big Bush slicer plants and 8 'wonder what these are?' plants. Those last 8 are volunteers that came out of the compost trench. Because they came from kitchen scraps, they could either be Arkansas Travelers (good for slicing) or grape tomatoes. We shall see. I also have 2 zucchini plants. Those should provide me with enough zucchini to dehydrate for morning glory muffins. I love one of those with my lemon water in the morning.


Today's Affirmation:

I ACTIVELY CHOOSE THOUGHTS
THAT PLEASE MY MIND
AND
SOOTHE MY SOUL

Blessed Be
~Rain


No comments: