Monday, May 23, 2022

MAGICAL AFFIRMATION MONDAY - Affirmations for Happiness

 Merry Meet, everyone!

Today's affirmation sums up last week pretty well for me. 

I spent the week following my post cleaning the house and getting the studio ready for a house guest. A dear friend, whom I've known on line for about three years was coming for a visit - technically all the way from England! (though she was in the states for her daughter's college graduation, but still... England to itty bitty middle of no where!)

Terri and I enjoyed three days of thrifting, craft shopping, eating and chatting about pretty much everything. 

For several weeks I noticed my Tabby cat was sneezing a lot... like 2-year-old runny nose kind of stuff. Not really anything the vet could do but like all virus' - let it run the course. That was fine until one morning when she full-on sneezed right in Bob's face! Ewwww.

Two days later Bob woke up with a head cold. Thanks for sharing, Tabby! Bob and I avoided as much contact as possible but the cold managed to find me anyway, the last day of Terri's visit. That was a week ago today. I'm still dealing with this stupid headcold. 

So today's affirmation...

I CAN LOVE MY LIFE

EVEN IF IT'S NOT

PERFECT!

Blessings

~Rain


No comments: