Tuesday, April 6, 2021

WITCHY BOOKS & TOOLS - Planners

Good morning!

We're to have a beautiful day in the Ozarks. I need pretty days if I'm to get the garden in. 

I didn't get the onions planted yesterday. I started when the temps were still too warm outside for me. I managed to get one of the soaker hoses stretched out but that was it. The rocky ground really needs amended if onions are to grow. That is part of my project for today.

At the risk of not keeping up once Bob gets home, I want to try kicking the BOOKS series off again.  The best way for me to keep up is to get as many of my posts done while Bob is gone, scheduling through his next trip home so I'm not dropping the crystal ball. 

I thought I'd start the series again with planners. I got the idea after watching Teia Kennedy's videos of her planner flip-throughs. I have several that I've purchased and just never make time to use. I'm hoping having to do the blog posts will help.  I want to play in my planners, to know when things are coming up - I just never seem to get there.

So for the month of April we will be talking planners of varying types.

I always by the Llewellyn Witches' Datebook. I love the drawings, the information, the overall layout. I use this more as a reference tool than a planner. I guess that is why they call it a 'datebook'... all the important dates you need to know for the year are there.

If you need to PLAN for things as I do, then an actual planner layout is a must. To give you an idea of how far off the game I realized this morning my Happy Planner Mini is for 2020! Geez. I'll either be redating this one or going with the many I saw on ETSY (click on the link to see what came up on my search for Witch Planners and see if something speaks to you) I've tabbed several to look at later. You'll find some for Tarot. I'll be talking about those next month. 

I also bought the Happy Planner Stargazer sticker book. I found stickers on Etsy as well from Wilson Wylde Sticker Co.

Speaking of Etsy, if you're a digital planner witch, you may want to check out Madame Obscura's Digital witch planner. 

Finally, I have the Moonology Diary 2021  I bought 2020 and never opened it. I'm there now, too. My goal for this month is to get on track with my planners and see if I can't integrate the information from the datebook and diary into one planner. 

Do you use a planner. If so, I'd love to hear about your planner or style of tracking. If you have a youtube channel, let me know so I can come see what you're up to!

Blessings  

~Rain


No comments: