Thursday, April 8, 2021

SHARING THURSDAY - Meet Teia Kennedy

 Merry Meet, my friends.

In case you've not guessed, I spend a lot of time on YouTube. That's where my crafting (as in creating) business is centered.

Thanks to algorythms (sounds so  metaphysical, doesn't it), I am often directed to other witch channels after I've watched some.  Last week, YouTube introduced me to Teia Kennedy. I thought I'd share her with you today.

Teia offers book reviews, history on tools, flip-throughs of her witch planner... a little of everything. What I love about Teia's channel is the presentation. She's not bouncing off the walls nor is she using a monotone voice that makes you want to take a nap. Instea, Teia sounds just like the rest of us, the witch next door if yu will.

I invite you to stop by her channel and see what she's up to.  In the mean time, here's one of her videos:


Blessings
~Rain


No comments: