Thursday, April 22, 2021

SHARING THURSDAY - Evolving Vibes

 Merry Meet, my friends.

You know how once you look up something on the internet, then similar other items begin to show up in your feed? The same is true of YouTube. Once you watch a particular category, other channels with the same content begin to appear.

That was true this week. I watch a lot of the witchy videos as one way to keep me grounded during my busy week. This week, I was introduced to Brian at Evolving Vibes.  

Brian's channel is very new. He's had his channel for less than a year but really imparts energy into his content. Brian also doesn't tell you what YOU have to do. What he does encourage is 'do what works for you.'  

You will find Brian's channel, Evolving Vibes HERE

Please check out his channel and subscribe.

I'm also sharing one of his insightful videos:

 

Blessings!
~Rain


No comments: