Tuesday, November 10, 2020

THE ARTIST'S WAY

Good morning and Merry Meet.

We've had a beautiful start to the turn of the wheel here in the Ozarks. I've been busy catching up on projects and prepping the house for the Yule/ Holiday decorations that I love to play with.

Last week I talked about Miss Deborah's book. So far, I'm keeping up - which is far better than I did the first time around. There is a time for everything or as Amber McCue says, you're right on time - whenever that time may be.


My plan is to use the A Year and a Day of Everyday Witchcraft  as part of my morning pages/ meditation. If you don't knnow about morning pages, I encourage you to check out The Artists Way by Julia Cameron  Even if you've done the book before (as I have) this is the perfect year to walk back through the book. Marisa Mohi inspired me to do that this year. She is sharing her journey on her YouTube channel. She has a PLAYLIST for the series. 

If you're joining me for the A Year and a Day of Everyday Witchcraft and/ or The Artist's Way journaling please, let me know in the comments below. Let's share this journey.

Blessings!

~Rain

No comments: