Tuesday, November 3, 2020

EVERYDAY WITCHCRAFT - 366 Ways to Witchify Your Life

 


This book came out in 2018. Like many projects, this became something I started but followed a squirrel down a different woodland path and a new project.

I decided the turn of the wheel was the perfect time to begin the journey of following through on forgotten items.

For starters, if you're new to my channel, please check out my original post of February 2018.

My challenge wasn't just a 'new project' that had me following another forest path but my OCD. I'm one of those that has to have everything in place before I can actually 'do'. As you'll read in the original post I wanted to use the Artist Loft 5x7 sketch books as my journal. I started stamping/ dating the pages then realized there were not enough pages in one book. I needed FOUR of the books. Basically, one per quarter. My project for this week is to finish dating the pages, stamping the black rose (mostly so I can put my stamps/ washi tape back where they belong). I've already started the journaling process and so far, things are going well.

If you're joining me for the A Year and a Day of Everyday Witchcraft journaling please, let me know in the comments below. Let's share this journey.

Blessings

~Rain


No comments: