Thursday, November 12, 2020

SHARING THURSDAY - Marisa Mohi

 Since I talked about Marisa Mohi a bit on Tuesday, I thought I'd share a bit more about her today.

Marisa Mohi is a go getter, though I'm not sure she'd agree with me. LOL In this video she talks about How To Get Stuff Done:

I've been following Marisa on YouTube for a couple of years. Not for the witchy aspect but for her encouragement when it comes to writing. She has meet-ups on her channel most Thursday mornings from around 10:30 a.m. to noonish where we have various timed writing sprints. Each participant works on whatever is on their agenda for the day. We are together - yet apart, all while encouraging one another.

Here is a video of one of our Creative Co-worker gatherings:


If you're tired of trying to be creative in a world of your own, please join us! Sometimes, that one morning a week is enough to keep us motivated until the next gathering comes around. 

Creative Blessings!
~Rain



No comments: