Thursday, November 19, 2020

Sharing Thursday - Magical Crafting

 Good morning & Merry Meet!

Several years ago I saw a book at a quaint little book shop in Eureka Springs, Arkansas. I didn't have extra cash to spend. Now I can't remember the name of it and I've not been back to the store in a couple of years. 

YouTube University can be a curse and a blessing. Even if you don't believe in much that's out there, at least they can get the creative wheels turning. 

I found Magical Crafting a couple of weeks ago. I've not had a lot of time to check out the channel but wanted to share here - if for no other reason than I'll be able to find the place when I do have more time. 

I love working with my Runes so I thought I'd share this video with you this week: 


I hope you'll check out the channel and leave some love and light

Blessings!
~Rain



No comments: