Friday, January 27, 2017

A NEW TAROT DECK!


No, not this one. I got this image from pixbaby.

However, there is a gorgeous new tarot deck out by Deborah Blake. The Everyday Witch Tarot released this month. I've been waiting for what seems, ever. I've known this deck was in the works but all things extraordinary take time - two years for this deck. You can read about the release on Deborah's January 2nd, post HERE.

Illustrator, Elisabeth Alba did an amazing job of bringing the images to life. And in all that time, the two never met in person until the deck was finished and being shipped. You can see Elisabeth's post about her first meet-up with Deborah HERE. 

I haven't purchased my deck yet, but I'm eyeing a signed edition in Elisabeth's Etsy shop.

Like everything else Deborah Blake puts her name to, she wants the tool to be user-friendly for every level of practitioner.. thus The EVERYDAY Witch.

Llewellyn publications calls this: Charming images pair with simple explanations to make this the go-to deck for anyone seeking to learn or practice the tarot. 

Whether you are familiar with Tarot, never used a deck or looking for a new deck to work with this year, I suggest The Everyday Witch Tarot. 

Blessings!
~Rain



No comments: