Tuesday, October 8, 2019

FALL HAS ARRIVED!


My garden shows the cooler temperatures. Last night, Bob and I picked what will probably be the last of the ripe tomatoes. I'm putting them in the freezer this morning.  I'm hoping the forecasted frost for Friday night doesn't hurt the green tomatoes as I want to get some of them into jars but I will be gone to a writer's conference until Monday of next week.

There's something about Fall that brings me back to this blog. For one, this is my favorite time of year.... my season of renewal if you will.

I'm hoping to get here more often. I've found a system I've been putting into place to be everywhere I want to be. Some things are working, some not so much.

I know I won't be here much until after the 22nd. That's when Bob goes back out on the boat and I can bust in.

In the mean time, what advise would you give to someone new on the Path. Your input is appreciated.

Blessings
~Rain


No comments: