Friday, August 9, 2019

THE PLANETS ALIGN

Merry Meet, everyone!

Been a little crazy here this summer. We had the grandgirls for 2 whole months!  I spent 2 months prior trying to find the house and make room for their beds/ stuff.

Needless to say, I haven't done any blogging and very little creating that didn't involve the girls. Mostly 'pour painting'. They love that technique.

They've gone back to Alabama and their normal routine. I'm trying to find mine. For now, while I have the house to myself, I'm trying to deep clean/ organize.

In the mean time, I wanted to share this little piece of astronomy with you.


2019-08-9.jpg

https://www.accuweather.com/en/weather-news/august-2019-3-things-stargazers-wont-want-to-miss-in-the-night-sky/70008950


Step Out - Look Up - Feel the Blessings

Blessed Be

No comments: