Monday, March 26, 2018

TURN OF THE WHEEL - Ostara

Spring is trying to appear in the Ozarks. Our temperatures have been a roller coaster, right along with the weather patterns. Rain comes in spurts but when it rains - it pours. We are under a Flash Flood Advisory until Wednesday. 

I planted over 100 bulbs last fall. This is one of the beauties. I love the vibrant blue. There are also soft pink ones. 


As with every spring in our yard, I have an abundance of daffodils from previous owners. I call this set On Golden Pond as they are planted in a large grouping in the back yard. Of course, that means mowing around them until about mid-June when the leaves die back.

I've also done a major cleaning on and around my altar and bookcase. While I don't have everything in place yet, the area is looking much more presentable. I'll be sharing pictures tomorrow and Wednesday for short posts this week while I try to get everything on track. 

How does your garden grow? Or are you buried beneath mountains of snow? Stop in, pour a cup of tea and chat. I love visitors.

Blessings!
~Rain



No comments: