Tuesday, January 2, 2018

WOLF MOON! - Gorgeous


What a way to ring in a new year! I'd been watching the moon since New Years Eve. The light radiated across the frozen earth of southcentral MO and in spite of the bitter 2* F last night I was compelled to step out onto the deck not once but three times to enjoy the glory of the Goddess. I feel she has blessed us with promise.

2018 is an even year, meaning if you believe in your great great great (and beyond)mother's predictions, this will be a very productive year. Plants should provide an abundance and anything we put our back into should reap more than we need. Plan to share your bounty and knowledge this year.

What are you hoping for in 2018? My word for the year is ACHIEVEMENT. I want to achieve so  much more than I did in the past couple of years. For the first time in a very long time I feel as if I'm finding balance. I'm hoping to complete some long-in-process projects as well as begin ones that have been on my mind for a long time.

Later this week I'll be sharing my plan to get my spiritual practice back on track.
One of the things I want to add to the blog this year is actual Book Reviews so if you have one coming out, please add me to your Reviewer's List. Know an author who's book you'd like me to review or have as a guest on the blog, please let me know using the contact form on the sidebar.

I look forward to being more organized, more on task, more productive and ACHIEVING many of my goals... As I ask, so mote it be.

Blessings
~Rain

No comments: