Friday, February 3, 2017

STUDY - The Everyday Tarot



Normally, I would put this under TOOLS but my next post for that isn't scheduled til the 7th. I didn't want to wait that long to show you my newest purchase. While in Springfield for a dental appt. last week I stopped in at Barnes & Noble on the off chance they'd have Miss Deborah's Tarot Deck. Yay!

So here's an unveiling of how the deck is packaged. 
First off, the box is gorgeous. Not a flimsy deck of cards style box but a beautifully crafted hinged lid box.

When you open the box, this is your first look at the contents:


 A navy grosgrain ribbon assists in removing the Guidebook. Lifting the book out, reveals the deck below, shrink wrapped to keep the cards crisp in shipping.


Pretty!


I plan to consecrate the deck next weekend and begin exploring the possibilities this deck holds. Of all the decks I own, I'm already 'feeling' this one and I've not popped the plastic. 

Blessings
~Rain





No comments: