Wednesday, September 7, 2022

WEDNESDAY BOOK CLUB - Lighting the Wick

Merry Meet, everyone!

As I type this, I'm hoping fall is on the way. I've been scheduling posts ahead of busy spots in my life so that (hopefully) I won't leave you hanging. I'm working on consistency. Maybe that should be my word for 2023.

Today's book is:


Lighting the Wick is a collaboration between Sandra Mariah Wright and Leanne Marrama. They have co-authored several other books

I've always been fascinated with candle magic and have several books. So what makes this new addition to my collection different. Simplicity.

Sometimes we just need to get to the heart of something, not take the longer journey. Among things listed on the back cover, there are these seven bullet points:

*  FIND, REPAIR, OR END A RELATIONSHIP
* GUARD YOUR BOUNDARIES AND KEEP NEGATIVE ENERGY AND TOXIC PEOPLE OUT
* GROUND AND CENTER
* ACHIEVE COMMON HEALTH GOALS
* BREAK BAD HABITS, BOLSTER MOTIVATION AND INCREASE WILLPOWER
* MEDITAT WITH THE ASSISTANCE OF CANDLES
*USE THE FLAME AND WX TO NOT ONLY DIVINE THE FUTURE BUT CREATE A BETTER ONE FOR YOURSELF AND THOSE YOU LOVE

You can find out more by following Psychicteas on Facebook and ThePsychictea on Instagram

Blessed Be
~Rain

No comments: