Friday, September 9, 2022

FULL MOON - Harvest Moon

 



Merry Meet, everyone!

Of all the Full Moons, I think I look forward to this one most of all. With this glorious orb, I truly feel the fall season in all of it's glory. The days are not as hot, leaves crunch beneath my feet and my desire to set in provisions for the winter goes into overdrive. I do my best to make sure all of my visiting wildlife have provisions as well. 

As for harvesting, the heat really took a toll on the garden this summer. I'll be spending more time outside cleaning out the greenhouse and stripping out raised beds that have served their purpose for the season. I hope to be better prepared for next year.

I spend a lot more time outside relishing in the changes. Today, I'll take note of my desires made on the New Moon last month and decide what may need to be changed. I'll banish things that no longer seem to be the correct path and just breathe.

Blessings
~Rain

No comments: