Wednesday, August 24, 2022

WEDNESDAY BOOK CLUB - Books & More Near Me!

 Merry Meet, everyone!

I had the pleasure of making a new friend last week. I think we could have talked for hours. 

Her name is Evan Sinclair. I'll put links for her down below. 

Evan was in my favorite coffee shop in Poplar Bluff (Bluff Town Mercantile & Coffee) when I stopped in on Friday. She had a stack of books the barista (thank you Chelsea) just knew I'd love.

Evan lives in rural south east Missouri and is a local book distributor for Llewellyn Books! She also has a myriad of other things to share and is an amazing artist!. Her goal is to bring craft books to our rural community, some of whom do not have the option of shopping on the internet or just want to see a book in real time before purchasing. 

Her business is lunarmelodiesbyevan. You'll find her on IG - just look for the blood moon avatar. 

So if you're looking for books in our rural community - or anywhere and want to support a small business, check her out on IG and FB and check out her link.tree 

Blessed Be

~Rain

No comments: