Friday, August 26, 2022

NEW MOON

 



Merry Meet, everyone!

Is it just me or does the New Moon seem to be overshadowed by the Full Moon?

While I really feel the power of a Full Moon, I love a New Moon and the prospect of new beginnings, fresh starts, and an awakening of the possibilities; a chance to go inside ourselves to truly see who we are in the present and what we might want to change for the future.

Bob and I celebrated our 38th wedding anniversary yesterday - separately. He's on the boat for another week while I hold down the home front and care for the furbabies.

One of my intentions for the New Moon is to start the plan for him to retire sooner rather than later. I know this will be an on-going process and will need to check in with my intentions on a regular basis. The New Moon is the perfect time for me to do this.

Rebecca Willa Davis from WELL + GOOD refers to the New Moon as our accountability partner. From the moment we set new intentions, our journey begins for the next fourteen days, we have the opportunity to take incremental steps on our journey.

If you're brand new to the whole ritual part of celebration, Rebecca gives some great basic steps in THIS ARTICLE.

However you celebrate this cycle, go with intention and reap the benefits of this time.

Blessed Be

~Rain

No comments: