Tuesday, July 12, 2022

FULL MOON - The Blessing Moon

 Good morning, everyone!

I'm trying to learn more about the moon phases, their zodiac associations and other information. If at any time you see me misrepresent something, PLEASE let me know. Let's educate one another. :-)

I've been receiving what I think is good information from Learn Religions.com - at least until I finish making sense of my own library. HERE is their article on the July Moon.

Courtesy of PIXABAY

Since we added the 6'x2' stock tank as a pool to the back yard a few weeks ago, I'm enjoying going out in the evening to just sit, relax and put a meditation playlist on my phone. Tomorrow, I hope to stay awake long enough to sit out there when the moon is high in the sky. I go to bed pretty early so we shall see.

In the mean time, the garden is doing well and soon I'll be harvesting tomatoes, making sauce and begin prepping new beds for fall.

How will you celebrate this Full Moon.

Blessed Be

~Rain

 


No comments: