Monday, March 21, 2022

MAGICAL AFFIRMATION MONDAY - Affirmations for Happiness

 Merry Meet and Blessed Ostara, everyone!

I am typing this up as the temperature here in the Ozarks surges to 76*. The sun is shinning from a blue sky. Birds are seranading me outside the living room window....

... and I'm still not able to do much. My altar did not get changed as I'd hoped. Maybe I'll get in sync at some point.  Though one of my five Red Lion Amarylis has two beautiful flowers. 

Last fall, Bob and I planted over 140 spring bulbs. So far I've seen evidence of two. TWO! I swear the squirrels sit in the tree..


"hey guys, look at all that straw she's spreading. You know what that means? We're eating good this winter!"



Here is today's affirmation:

I AM OPEN TO BEING HAPPIER
THAN EVER BEFORE

Blessed Be
~Rain


No comments: