Monday, March 7, 2022

MAGICAL AFFIRMATION MONDAY - Affirmations for Happiness

 Merry Meet, everyone!

I don't know about the rest of you but for some reason I've really had a challenge finding my center this year. I didn't have this issue through the two years of a global pandemic but now, the sand seems to shift at every turn. 

While I'm not on solid footing yet, I am making progress. Thank you for your patience.



Today, we're starting a new series from the above book by Kelsey Aida Roualdes. I found my copy at 5 Below last fall.  Each of the 200 positive affirmations include an extention of the shorter affirmation. I will share the one with today's but from this point on, I encourage you to purchase the book for yourself for the complete thought. 

Here is today's - 

Happiness is my birthright
Every being deserves to be happy and free, including me. Nothing can take away this basic, inherent right. I'm ready to finally recognize what has always been mine! I"m stepping into my divine worthiness starting now.

Make time to meditate. Perhaps, start a journal just for these affirmations and include what this means in regards to your life, soul. 

Blessed Be
~Rain


No comments: