Friday, July 9, 2021

PHOTO FRIDAY - New Moon

Merry Meet, friends.

Welcome to the New Moon. 

Many of you may not know that I am a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator. Hobby dem mostly, meaning I can sell to other people, I can recruit and treat it as a business but I signed up mostly to get product. I've had dems over the years but would never get word of new products coming out, special sales, etc. I was blown away by what I was never privy to as a customer (that I should have been). Forget about getting a catalog when new ones came out, or seasonal flyers (that I never knew were a thing!) Becoming a Stampin' Up! demonstrator was an education. 

After signing my contract, they gave me a demonstrator ID number... the three middle digits are 666. LOL That should have been a clue that while I needed to be cautious and focused, I was on the right track.  I just celebrated my 5 year anniversary. I have one dem under me. She's super talented and doesn't need me as a coach. Thankfully, she is also my sister-in-law so she knows I'm here if she needs me. 

I'd contemplated quiting recently until people started asking if I sold Stampin' Up!  The answer is YES... and I'm going to stay as a dem at least for awhile. 

Okay... Photo Friday...

Imagine my delight when this Utah company gave us a moon phases stamp set in our new catalog!!!
I was, for lack of a better term, over the moon.  LOL Here's a picture of the stamp set:



My order should be here later in the week or early next and I can't wait to add this to my witchy journal bag.  If you are interested in this set and do not have a Stampin' Up! demonstrator you work with, my name is Kelly Henkins - Birch Tree, MO  I'd love to help you.

Enjoy the New Moon

Blessings
~Rain


No comments: