Tuesday, January 1, 2019

WELCOME 2019!




I can't believe we are saying 2019! I have great plans to get back to be more productive and on time this year and I hope you'll come along for the journey.

I had planned to start the blog posts tomorrow but Bob is still home and he is trying to get some medical appointments taken care of before he goes back out. Those trips require near full days with travel/ appointment/ lunch. Ugh. One even has required an overnight to the big city.  That means I'm not getting the creating done ahead of a writing retreat I have the 3-6.  So my plan now is to spend the week following the retreat to get posts scheduled on the blog beginning Monday January 14th.

In the mean time, take a look at Over The Moon Academy. If you use your Tarot cards or want to look for patterns in the world around you and their meaning for you, please check out Miss Kristen's site. I have joined her community and am looking forward to working in my #magicalplaybookplanner this year, and in years to come. We do a lot of sharing on Instagram. I hope you'll join us!

LUNAR Eclipse appears with our Wolf Moon on January 20th... exactly 1 month after Yule! I am so looking forward to this. Bob bought me a day/ night vision monocular for Christmas and I can't wait to use it for this spectacular event.  I will be posting more on the moon prior to that night. 

Blessings

Rain

No comments: