Monday, January 28, 2019

ITCHING TO CREATE!


Bob is finally back to work and I can move through the house, doing my own thing on my time line. I still haven't found a groove (he's only been gone 5 days) but today begins my first OFFICIAL work day of 2019. Of course, I'm also still trying to catch up on projects, organize the studio disaster and there is a book needing to be written.

I usually spend my mornings watching YouTube videos. Over the past few days I've developed a  routine of focusing on metaphysical/ witch type videos. One I really enjoy is Molly Roberts  Her voice has almost an ethereal quality I find enjoyable while I'm trying to wake up and center myself for the day. HerSpeaks videos are thought-provoking and enlightening.

While I get the rest of my thoughts in order and a blog schedule in place, I invite you to check out the video below as well as others on her channel.


Blessings!
~ Rain

No comments: