Monday, October 2, 2017

TOOLS - Techy Witch


I'm a traditionalist by most standards. I use hard copy planners, read print books over eBook and prefer curling up in bed or my chair with an actual television as opposed to streaming something on my tablet.

That said, I do have apps on my phone that I love. MOON PHASES by BHMedia is one of my favorite apps. I believe it's only for IOS  There are several similar apps ranging from Free to less than $3.00 Many of the Free appear to have in-purchase options that upgrade what you have available to you in the app.


I can look at any given day and see the moon phase, including the percentage, moon rise/ set time, coordinating zodiac sign and how many nights until the next quarter and Full Moon.

The app also gives information for the best hunting/ fishing, weather/ humidity/ wind and sun data. One of my favorite parts of the app is the Planting view. This part shows what plants are best for planting in the current phase as well as what you should avoid doing up until the next full moon phase.

Is there an app you like to use in your Magickal arsenal? I love checking out new things that I can add to my cabinet - portable or otherwise.
Blessings
~Rain

No comments: