Monday, April 24, 2017

EARTH DAY


Did you do anything 'special' on Saturday? For me, Earth Day is every day. I strive to recycle as much as possible, give back to Mother Earth and treat her well.

The past few days have been wet, windy, cold, icky. And I have a sore throat to prove it. Grr. Lots of honey when I get back home. I've been in the city since Thursday. Today, before I head home I'm stopping at Lowes in hopes of picking up strawberry plants. The row is ready for them. 56' row to be exact. That will hold approximately 34 plants. My next project will be to get a second row ready to transplant the runners over to. If I'm blessed, then next year I should have lots of strawberries. Well, providing the deer and bunnies don't find them first. ;-) I don't mind sharing with the critters but I wish they'd feel the same. LOL

Are you planting a garden? What's on your planting list? If you post pics, please link in the comments section.

Blessings
~Rain

No comments: