Friday, April 7, 2017

COLOR MY WORLD



Last week I mentioned how the Cherry Blossom bush didn't seem affected by the freeze. Unfortunately, the entire top of the bush got hit hard, only a few blossoms on the lower half survived. I clipped the last remaining one and brought it in to enjoy the scent as long as I could. With so few of them blooming, they scent did not permeate the yard as if the whole bush would have bloomed out.


While on a business trip to Springfield last week, I found a new Tarot deck. I really liked this one as I can really impart my own energy into the deck. Seems like everything is about coloring these days and while I'm not big on the adult coloring books (they don't hold the same appeal to me as a children's color book) this, however, spoke to me. I'm looking forward to relaxing hours on the deck with the colored pencils (included, though I may use my Prisma pencils instead)


What new tools and toys are finding their way into your bag of tricks? Enable me!
Blessings
~Rain

No comments: