Monday, January 9, 2023

THOUGHTFUL MONDAY

 Merry Meet, friends!

I'm back in the office and ready to work where a routine feels good. 

I hope the new year and the recent Full Moon has charged you with lots of positive energy. In spite of the cold weather I am ready to plant seeds, both physically and metaphorically. 

I've chosen a new book to use this year. Not a book really, but a daily note pad with a quote at the bottom of each page. 


I purchased mine for around $4 at Beals. But I did find it on line HERE for a higher price so shop around in places like TJ Maxx, HomeGoods, Ross, etc.

While I could do 'thoughtful Thursday' I thought starting our week out with a positive message fit better.  While this book has 365, I'll only be post 51 (we're already down a week) so I'm covered for awhile. ;-)

From now on, the quote is all you'll see on Mondays.

I'm not sure how regular I'll be this month as I set up the new routine but things will settle in.

Blessed Be
~ Rain



No comments: