Friday, May 7, 2021

PHOTO FRIDAY - National Space Day

 Merry Meet, friends!


Space and Astrology has always been a strong vein in a witch's practice. Many use astrology as their guide for everything in their practice.

I saw an interesting piece this morning that the largest Maypole was created in London for the return of Charles II... that pole was later used to hold the telescope of Isaac Newton. hmmm there was power there for sure!

I've never really gotten into the astrological aspect of the practice. Just seemed too complicated and I think I just need to find the right site to guide my sometimes simple brain. In the meantime, while doing a search for a link to share, I found this.  BIRTH CHARTS 101

Do you use astrology in your practice? Do you have a site I might want to look into for a better understanding? Please share in the comments below.

Blessings!
~ Rain


No comments: