Thursday, September 17, 2020

SHARING THURSDAY - Lipstick Legion Crafts

 Merry Meet, everyone!

Today kicks off a new series where on Thursdays I will share something I have discovered, with you.

This week, I'm all about sharing one of my latest finds on YouTube ~ 

 Jen over at Lipstick Legion Crafts. 

I met Jen on YouTube through a challenge I took part in. She is a lot of fun to watch and the stuff she creates to use in her craft makes me want to play. 

Speaking of playing, she introduced me to a Halloween Challenge coming up next week. Stay tuned for that post - possibly Thursday.

Aside from being a crafty witch, she is also a big horror fan and has a SERIOUS horror memorabilia collection and is loves Nightmare Before Christmas. Check out the new Tarot deck she unboxed yesterday!

You will find her at the following locations. I hope you'll check her out and give her  follow:

YOUTUBE    ETSY    INSTAGRAM   TeeSpring









No comments: