Thursday, June 21, 2018

SUMMER SOLSTICE


According to a clip on Twitter this morning, over 9500 people gathered at Stonehenge to welcome the Summer Solstice. What an amazing sight that  must have been and the ground must have quivered with the energy.

Today, I'm introducing you to something a bit different. Diamonn Upshaw. Diamonn approached me some time ago on my music email account about checking out her music. She included a couple of MP3s and when I heard them, I was amazed by the oxymoron of such complex simplicity. Her sound was similar to Kitaro, one of my favorite meditation  artists. With a bit of tweaking, I knew she'd fit right into the groove.


At first I was apprehensive about sending her such a critique. Her music is beautiful as is, but I heard something else and wanted her to see an additional marketing potential so I linked her to something by Kitaro such as THIS album. 

She was gracious in accepting my critique, played around with something and linked me to the video below:


In the comment section of the video I told her: I love your undertone... letting the music carry the listener. Almost as a channeling.

I also promised to introduce her to the Cauldron community. I hope you enjoy her music as much as I do and leave a comment on her video.


Visit  Diamonn Upshaw


Blessings
~Rain


No comments: